Instills confidence in her
- Possesses antifungal and antioxidant properties that help eliminate common fungi.
- Helps soothe aches and pains because of its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has potent antimicrobial properties, which combat bacteria.
- Provides relief from associated symptoms of leukorrhea.
- Known to improve general health and lower back pain and relieve malaise.
Syrup and Tablet
Directions for use:
1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (5 to 10 ml) twice daily.
2 tablets twice daily until the symptoms are relieved.
Syrup: Pilfer-proof bottle of 200 ml with measuring cup.
Tablet: Sealed pack of 60 tablets.