Well-known female tonic
- Shatavari is a prized adaptogen used for thousands of years as a female reproductive tonic.
- It promotes normal menstrual cycles and menopausal transitions.
- The herb balances the endocrine system, which is involved in the production of hormones, and plays a role in the body's stress-response, mood, and adrenal and thyroid function.
- Shatavari supports an overall body cooling effect, most appreciated during menopause.
- A highly valued herb, Shatavari contains steroidal-like saponins to support the role of estrogen and progesterone in the body, both necessary hormones for normal, female reproductive health.
- Shatavari is for women of all ages, and is nature's first choice for supporting reproductive health.
Two capsules per day before food or as directed by your physician.