Liv.52 Vet (Liquid)
Appetite stimulant and hepatoprotective
- Natural appetite stimulant that increases appetite in your pets.
- Liv.52 Vet protects the liver from toxins, drugs and chemicals.
- The drug restores the architecture and function of the damaged liver by promoting the regeneration of liver cells.
- It enhances protein building in liver cells.
- Hepatic damage and dysfunction, ascites and jaundice
- Toxicity associated with drugs and pesticides
- Adjuvant in the management of canine and feline viral hepatitis, distemper and parvovirus infection
- Chicory (Kasani) is helpful in the treatment of an enlarged liver and protects against hepatic damage.
- Caper Bush (Himsra) extract is administered to treat preliminary cases of acute viral hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver.
Directions for use:
The dosage can be altered according to the breed and/or the severity of the condition or as directed by the veterinarian.
Small breeds: 5-8 ml twice daily
Large breeds: 10-15 ml twice daily
Cats: 3-5 ml twice daily